Freelance | Part-Time
We are looking for a TikTok / Instagram Reels content creator and marketer who lives and breathes the platform. You are a social media rockstar that is bursting with exuberant energy and ideas, creative beyond measure, able to see humor and lighter things in life, all the while YOU, the rockstar, are engaging everyone with new fun facts and information as they pertain to our products and our brand.
You are most passionate about Indoor Houseplants, Plant care and have your finger on the pulse with the latest plant parenting trends and rare plant lists everyone is buzzing about on Instagram!
You are very well capable to produce video content (in a relatively short amount of time) surrounding houseplants that are highly engaging, informative, or entertaining.
You are quick to adapt our brand aesthetics and can create video content that can be used on multi-channels.
You are a customer and community savvy individual and can seamlessly navigate the nuances of the everchanging TikTok/ Instagram platform. Aside from content creation, you also understand marketing and can provide weekly reporting of Tik Tok's and Instagram’s evolving metrics.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop highly engaging content to grow our TikTok & Instagram audiences, increase brand loyalty and sales conversions.
- Ability to create 3-4 Tik Tok/ Reel videos per week
- Assist our Social Media lead in content creation (videos, images or graphics) for Instagram stories
- Develop a weekly schedule of video content that includes plant care, good plant humor and original ways to promote our amazing products and ensuring its aligned with our brand voice, platform audience and brand aesthetics.
- Provide our Social Media lead with feedback on TikTok's KPIs and metrics
- Familiarity with Indoor Houseplants & plant care experience
- Extremely tech-savvy, with strong communication skills
- High-level understanding of TikTok, Instagram and video editing
- Must be detail oriented and up to date in different social media trends and best practices
- Marketing Degree or work background in Digital Marketing is an asset
- Understanding and ability to communicate and report on TikTok's KPIs and metrics
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and willingness to learn and improve to stay consistent with our brand voice, personality, and aesthetics.
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience on Canva, Photography and Product styling
Why Should You Apply:
- You crave for a creative outlet while connecting with nature! You'll be surrounded by a lush oasis of beautiful plants in a serene market & nursery setting
- No year-round work commitment! Our season commences in late March thru to early November.
- No early morning or late-night shifts. Our store hours are between 9:30am – 6pm daily
- Flexible scheduling- you must commit to visit onsite to capture the videos either on weekdays or weekends to complete the deliverables required for the week.
- Higher than average pay scale for similar work.
- Cultivate your very own green living space through our employee discount!
Position will be open until April 15th, 2022.
Please attach your resume with a quick cover letter highlighting your skills for this role and email it to: email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants. However, only shortlisted applications meeting our minimum requirements will be contacted.