Visual Merchandiser- Freelance or Seasonal PT
ABOUT THE ROLE
Vandula Farms is looking for a rock star Visual Display Merchandiser with the skill and passion to build creative and eye-catching visual displays with a focus on flora.
Does this sound like you?
- I have incredible attention to detail. (This is a MUST HAVE!)
- I have an artistic flair who understands colour theories and design trends.
- I love building store displays that tells a story to capture shoppers’ interest.
- I enjoy engaging and inspiring others to create their own beautiful spaces at home.
- I understand how to strategically place items and to drive sales or encourage customer direction.
- I have a background in Retail Sales or Customer Service
If so, you could be the perfect fit!
Our ideal VRM has demonstrated and proven skills in the visual arrangement of merchandise. When it comes to attention to detail, you must understand how to combine textures and color to draw in customers.
Physical tasks include:
- Climbing a ladder
- Lifting large planters (up to 20 lbs)
- Organizing the displays
- Providing customer assistance or direction as needed
We’d love to see your portfolio with previous retail displays. Share your artistic history with us!
WHY WORK WITH US:
No weekend work required. We are open daily 9:30am to 6pm 7-days a week.
No year-round work commitment! This is a seasonal part-time position April to October.
This role will allow you to attain a healthier work-life balance, as work shifts during the week are flexible. Two days per week, 8-16 hours per week.
- We have a beautiful greenhouse setting that’s inspiring, calming and will give you an incredible opportunity to meet plant-loving people in the community.
- Higher than average pay scale for similar work.
- Cultivate your very own green living space through our employee discount program!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your current resume and cover letter that clearly demonstrates your relevant qualifications to email@example.com
We welcome all applications! Please note that only those who have relevant work experience in Visual Merchandising will be contacted for interview.