Visual Merchandiser (Contract Position)
Ready to Take Your Skills in Boutique Displays to the Next Level?
Vandula Farms is looking for a rock star Visual Display Merchandiser with the skill and passion to build creative and eye-catching boutique displays with a focus on flora.
Does this sound like you?
- I have incredible attention to detail. (This is a MUST HAVE!)
- I have an artistic flair who understands colour theories and design trends.
- I love building store displays that tells a story to capture shoppers’ interest.
- I enjoy engaging and inspiring others to create their own beautiful spaces at home.
- I am flexible in terms of aesthetics.
- I understand how to strategically place items and display them to promote sales or encourage customer direction.
- I have a background in Retail Sales or Customer Service
If so, you could be the perfect fit!
Our ideal VRM has demonstrated and proven skills in the visual arrangement of merchandise. When it comes to attention to detail, you must understand how to combine textures and color to draw in customers.
Physical tasks include:
- Climbing a ladder
- Lifting large planters (up to 20 lbs)
- Organizing the displays
- Providing customer assistance or direction as needed
We’d love to see your portfolio with previous retail displays. Share your artistic history with us!
WHY WORK WITH US:
- No year-round work commitment! This is a 3-month contract position that is expected to commence from March – May. Contract extension can be offered to the right candidate to continue with the role.
- This contractual role will allow you to attain a healthier work-life balance, as work shifts during the week are flexible.
- We have a beautiful greenhouse setting that’s inspiring, calming and will give you an incredible opportunity to meet plant-loving people in the community.
- Higher than average pay scale for similar work.
- Cultivate your very own green living space through our employee discount!
Thank you for considering working for Vandula Farms! We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Please submit a current resume and cover letter that clearly demonstrates your relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vandula Farms is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, disability, marital status, or age!
We encourage everyone to apply!